DSC LE2080-RG is a LTE/HSPA Cellular Alarm Communicator for DSC PowerSeries Neo control panels with included Rogers SIM card.
The LE2080(R)/TL280LE(R)ensures reliable back up alarm communication of the phone line for your home or business. When connected to a DSC HS2016/HS2032/HS2064/HS2128 control panel, alarm reporting paths can be combined through the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN), if so desired, plus the cellular network and Internet for increased redundancy. It conveniently utilizes the cellular network and Internet as back-up to ensure high speed, reliable and secure alarm communications to alleviate any concerns about the possibility of phone line disruption.
As more and more homes or businesses move away from traditional phone lines, towards VoIP (Voice over IP) or mobile phones, alternate delivery methods for alarm communication must be explored for security systems. The LE2080(R) is an ideal solution for both residential and small to medium business environments.
Control Panel Remote Programming & Management Support Saves Time and Money
The LE2080(R)/TL280LE(R) offers full data reporting and remote management for installers, saving time and reducing costs. With the use of DSC’s DLS5 Downloading Software, you can remotely program and configure the control panel, change user information, retrieve historical records, generate the status reports and maintenance details from a PC via the Cellular or Internet connection.
Encryption & Supervision Services Provide High Security
With 128-bit AES encryption of the alarm signal, central stations, installers and customers can be assured that this is the most secure alarm communicator offered. And with programmable (by seconds) supervision heartbeats, the communicator’s availability is fully monitored.
- Back up and primary Cellular alarm communication
- Panel remote uploading/downloading support via Cellular
- Supervision heartbeats via Cellular
- 128-bit AES encryption via Cellular
- Full event reporting using SIA or Contact ID protocol
- Included SIM card
- Remote activating and programming through C24 Communications
- UL standard & encrypted line security
- ULC passive or active line security levels
- Antenna Extension Kits available: LTE-15ANT, LTE-25ANT, LTE-50ANT
- Signal strength and trouble display
- PC-Link connection
- Visual verification over Cellular
- Command and Control via SMS
- R model supports 3rd party integration option via RS232 serial connection