DSC 3G4010-CDN Cellular Universal Wireless Alarm Communicator.
The 3G4010 connects the alarm control panel to the Cellular network and reports alarm signals directly to a monitoring station receiver (Sur-Gard System I-IP/II/III/IV/5). The 3G4010 uses the Cellular network to ensure low-cost, high-speed and reliable alarm communications and is compatible with control panels that communicate using the Contact ID or SIA (300 baud) formats.
- Uses Cellular (3G) network for high-speed, reliable and low-cost communications to an IP receiver
- Automatically switches to 2G (EDGE/GPRS) if 3G service is not available
- Compatible with control panels that communicate using the Contact ID or SIA (300 baud) formats
- Full event reporting
- 4 on-board inputs with NC, NO or SEOL supervision
- 4 on-board outputs (open collector)
- Activation and initialization via automated telephone activation system (VRU), web-user or mobile interface provided by C24 Communications
- PTM (Panel Transmission Monitor) switches from PSTN to cellular on unsuccessful communication attempts
- Compatible with Sur-Gard System I-IP/II/III/IV/5 monitoring station receivers
- View communicator status directly from your mobile phone to support on-site or remote troubleshooting
- SMS command & control for panel arm/disarm
- PTM call routing to direct cellular signals to multiple receivers based on dialed number
- Advanced carrier selection to secure a suitable cellular connection
- Two unique trouble display models