This unique, patented cover has helped stop false fire alarms around the world for over 30 years, without restricting legitimate alarms. Ideal for schools, hospitals, nursing homes, stores, hotels and public buildings of almost every kind. STI-1100 consists of a clear, tamperproof, tough polycarbonate cover, frame, "IN CASE OF FIRE" message and piezo horn that fits over most manual pull stations. The cover is connected to the frame by a cable. When the cover is lifted, it hangs off of the frame until the cover is snapped back onto the frame.
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- Proven effective for almost two decades.
- STI-1200 is for flush mount pull stations (Surface - see STI-1230).
- The Stopper II design is a registered trade mark of Safety Technology International, Inc.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards (for standard and custom labeling).
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40 to 250F (-40 to 121C).
- MEA 49-00-E.
- Fits virtually all manual pull stations (see Technical Data Sheet for dimensions)