Note: Product may not be exactly as shown.
The RCI L65U is a member of the 6 series that RCI manufactures and the low profile version of the RCI 65U. The 6 Series is their "All-in-One" family in door strikes. This low profile, heavy duty, electric door strike has up-to 1500 Lb-ft of static strength. It features a field selectable Fail-Safe and Fail-Secure mode to activate in the event of power loss. It also features a field selectable voltage range of 12/24VDC or 12-24VAC. The 6 Series has been factory tested to over 1 million cycles of operation. The 65U is ideal when a 3/4", 5/8", and 1/2" latch projection is required.
- 1-1/16" depth
- Up-to 1500 Lb-Ft of static strength
- Low Profile
- 3/4", 5/8", and 1/2" latch projection
- Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure
- Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure
- Designed to work with door frames with most material types
- Field selectable voltage of 12/24VDC or 12-24VAC
- Non-Handed design allows the unit to be installed for left or right handed doors
- Up-to 1/4" horizontal adjustment
- UL 1034 burglary resistant listed
- Comes with 3 faceplates