NV5 is the next generation of the ENVY Digital Detection series. NV5 has evolved from its predecessor NV500 - new firmware and improved hardware enables faster and more reliable detection, false alarm immunity and more, packaged in the sleek design you are familiar with.
The NV5 features advanced processing technology, optical technology, and easy installation. The NV5 represents state of the art technology with the most advanced and innovative digital infrared detector of its class.
The NV5 features Paradox’s developed optics - a Hybrid Cylindrical / Spherical combination 1.0” lens with 3rd generation 3D Lodif® Fresnel segments- the first and most advanced lens in the detection industry. This combination offers the best detection possible for passive infrared energy reception optimized for far beams (cylindrical) and medium/close beams (spherical). This lens also features Paradox’s “Equalized” detection pattern, ensuring equal sensitivity throughout the protected area. Furthermore, the NV5 offers Small Pet Immunity or, alternatively, a Super Creep Zone Mirror add-on optics, which provides superior detection directly below the detector (see Beam Pattern on reverse).
The NV5 offers Dual Digital Auto Pulse Signal Processing with two levels, superior RF rejection, dual or single edge processing, and LED feedback for each setting. With precision and equalized detection, superior detector stability, total area coverage, and complete false alarm protection, the NV500 is the most advanced and innovative digital infrared detector in its class.
- Infrared motion detector managed by Full Authority Digital Electronics Control (FADEC)
- Paradox's Hybrid Cylindrical-Spherical 1.0" lens with 3rd generation 3D Lodiff® Fresnel segments- (10 x 10 m (32.8 x 32.8 ft.), 102° viewing angle, and 0.5 m (1.6 ft) to max range (no dead zone beam pattern)
- Paradox's equalized detection pattern - ensures equal sensitivity throughout the protected area
- Paradox Super Creep down-looking beam optic option for straight down detection
- Pet Immunity up to 16 kg (35 lb)
- Dual/Single Edge Processing selection - the only one in its class
- Paradox patented Dual Digital Auto Pulse Signal Processing (APSP) with two-level selection
- Digitally equalized temperature compensation; unit performance specifically tailored to obtain same catch capability at all specified operating temperatures
- Digital Sensitivity trimmer adjustment with five range levels and LED feedback, allows for perfect unit adjustment for all room sizes
- Optional wall/ceiling mount bracket
- Miniature yet easy to install with no PCB removal or adjustment
- 5 levels of sensitivity – choose level according to the needs of the protected area
CE and EN50131 Grade 2 approved (see PARADOX.com for latest approval updates)