The Digiplex EVO is a security and access control system with 8 on-board zone inputs (16 with zone doubling) that is expandable to 48 or 192 zones via the 4-wire combus. The EVO control panel features up to 999 users, 8 partitions, 32 doors and can support up to 254 modules in any combination.
The Digiplex EVO system provides the highest level of protection for banks,
high-security military and government sites, luxurious residential homes and any place where maximum security is essential. These systems are designed to be easy to use, and the modular concept of these systems provides installers with labour-saving features that make expanding,
installing and servicing these systems quick and convenient.
Expand the EVO system by adding plug-and-play expansion modules anywhere and in any combination on the 4-wire combus. Modules are connected to the combus at the most convenient location and then their zone inputs are assigned to the desired zone and partition. Also, only a module’s used inputs are assigned to zones in the system. Keyswitches, remote controls and unused module inputs do not use up zones. Once installed, all combus modules, including motion detectors, can be programmed remotely via a keypad or the WinLoad upload/download software.
EVO also supports 32 virtual zones in addition to its security zones and access control doors. Virtual zones can be used to automate PGM activations without occupying a security zone and without affecting the system’s security functions. The EVO system is a logical solution to every installer’s security, access control and home automation installation needs.
Includes metal enclosure.
- 8 on-board zones (16 with ATZ zone doubling)
- Built-in access control features
- Supports PCS Series, IP Module (IP100) and Voice Module (VDMP3)
- In-field firmware upgrade via 307USB and WinLoad
- Compatible with NEware V4.0 or higher
- Automatic Daylight Savings Time feature
- PGM1 can be used as a 2-wire somke input
- Program remote controls using the master or installer codes
- Built-in real-time clock backup battery
- 1.7A switching power supply
- 1 supervised bell output, auxiliary output and telephone line
- Patented 2opto coupler dialer circuit - the most reliable dialer in the industry
- Push button software reset (reset to default values and restart)
- Push button to activate or deactivate the Auxisiary output
- The EVO series share the same programming for easy panel substitution