Utilizing its DIP switch, setting the E5CSV-R1T is easy. it can be seen easily with its 13.5mm character. Switching is performed between a thermocouple and platinum resistance thermometer for universal-input models.
- Easy setting using DIP switch.
- Models with two alarms added to Series, ideal for temperature alarm applications.
- Universal-input (thermocouple/platinum resistance thermometer) models also available.
- Clearly visible digital display with character height of 13.5 mm.
- Models available with black in addition to white cases.
- RoHS compliant.
|Supply voltage||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz; 24 VDC|
|Power consumption||100 to 240 VAC: 5 VA 24 VAC: 3 VA, 24 VDC: 2 W|
|Alarm output||SPST-NO, 250 VAC, 1A (resistive load)|
|Indication method||7-segment digital display (character height: 13.5 mm) and deviation indicators|