Mircom’s MIX-M500MAPA monitor module is a standard-sized module that supervises either a Style D (Class A) or Style B (Class B) circuit of dry-contact input devices. The MIX-M500MAP is intended for use in intelligent, two-wire systems, where the individual address of each module is selected using the built-in rotary decade switches, such as the FX-2000 series control panels. It provides either a 2-wire or 4-wire fault tolerant initiating circuit for normally open contact fire alarm, supervisory, or security devices. The module has a panel controlled LED indicator.
- Designed to meet a wide range of applications
- SEMS screws for easy wiring
- Panel controlled status LED
- Rotary switches for direct-dial entry of address. Each unit can have address set for 01-159 for Advanced Protocol mode and 01-99 for CLIP mode.
- Low standby current
- Mount in 4” square junction box