DSC PG9936 is a wireless PowerG smoke and heat detector with built-in siren.
Occupants of the room are immediately alerted to a developing fire by the embedded siren and flashing lights. At the same time, a coded signal is transmitted to the control panel to activate the system siren and alert the end user and/or central monitoring station, to send onsite assistance.
Fully certified by strict international standards, the PowerG Wireless Smoke and Heat Detector is compatible with iotega, PowerSeries Neo and PowerMaster wireless alarm systems.
- Provides accurate early fire warning, with audio and visual alerts, when smoke or high temperature is detected
- Enhances safety and facilitates maintenance, with alerts for device tampering and low battery
- Offers long-lasting value with a 3-year battery life (with typical use)
- Large transmission range enables repeater-free installations
- Speeds up installations with visible link quality indicator on the device
- Simple wall or ceiling installation, with bracket
- Protected by a back tamper
Compatible with PowerSeries Neo, PowerSeries Pro and Qolsys panels.
|Battery Life||3 years (typical use)|
|Battery Type||3 AAA batteries (included)|
|Operating Temperature||4.4°C to 37.8°C (40°F to 100°F)|