ICC’s CAT 5e unshielded twisted pair (UTP) patch cords exceed all performance requirements up to 350 MHz, ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and is UL listed. These patch cords are made from ultra slim, low profile snag-free boots for high density applications. They are available in a variety of colors to easily differentiate connection types and with the most popular stock lengths.
- 100 % Factory Tested , 50 Micro Inch Gold plated contacts
- Ultra Slim Low Profile boots for high density applications, no width wasted on boot.
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components.
- Constructed with (Ultra Flexible, Snag Free Molded Strain relief)
- Stranded bare 24 AWG copper wire (No substandard tinned copper materials used)
- Safety: UL listed with 94V-0 rated plugs, CSA, CMG, FT4 Flame rated