CX-12 PLUS Door Interface Relay is an economical solution for interconnecting automatic doors with access control, fire alarm and time systems.
This versatile relay is also designed to control two automatic doors in vestibule applications as well as control of automatic doors in basic restroom control applications.
CX-12 PLUS has eight built-in operating modes with delay-on-release and delay-on-operate time adjustment, and (2) heavy duty Form C relays.
The CX-12 PLUS Interface Relay is ideal for control and integration of automatic doors utilizing electro-mechanical locks (including electric strikes and magnetic locks) in any commercial, institutional and multi-unit residential application. Operating modes support bi-directional sequencing of two vestibule doors, basic restroom control, both secured and unsecured, a maintained output for fire alarm integration, and a telephone entry panel input that simplifies wiring, and eliminates the need for an isolating relay.
- Designed for easy interconnection of automatic doors with access control, time control, telephone entry and fire alarm systems
- Bi-directional sequencing of two door operators in vestibule applications
- New ‘PLUS’ feature supports basic restroom control (locked & unlocked)
- 8 Programming modes with (3) adjustable time delays, each up to 30 seconds
- (2) Dry, (2) Wet inputs, and (2) SPDT Form ‘C’ outputs
- Momentary, maintained and latching (ratchet or alternative action) relay operation
- Compact design fits anywhere
|Current Draw||20mA Idle, 60mA Operating|
|Response Time||0.3 Seconds|
|Inputs||2 Wet, & 2 Dry, N.O.|
|Outputs||2 x Form C (SPDT)|
|Contact Rating||3 Amps @ 30V DC|
|Electrical Life||100,000 @ Rated Capacity|