FLNR Series - UL Class RK5 Dual-Element Time-Delay Fuse 250 Volt
Littelfuse FLNR series fuses have been the superior UL Class RK5 dual-element time-delay fuses, and are the most widely used class of fuses. FLNR series fuses provide excellent protection for all types of circuits especially those containing motors
- Service entrance switches
- Switchboard main and feeder switches
- Motor control centre mains and motor branch circuits
- Individual fused combination motor controllers
- Distribution panelboards
- Industrial control panels
- Protection of fully-rated panelboards and loadcenters
- All general purpose circuits
- 200,000 A.I.R. - Reliable interruption of all overcurrents up to 200,000 amperes.
- Faster acting short circuit protection than any non-current limiting mechanical protective device.
- Accurate and reliable - Automated, precision manufactured and assembled parts ensure accurate, consistent response to overloads and short circuits.
|Ampere Rating (A)||30|
|Opening||Slo-Blo®/Time Lag (T)/Time Delay|
|Package Size||Industrial Cartridge 2" x 9/16" (50.8 x 143.mm)|