The IP150 Internet Module is an HTTPs-supported IP communication device that enables you to control and monitor your security system through any web browser. The IP150 provides freedom to access your system and receive instant, SSL encrypted email notifications anywhere in the world when your system detects activity. So no matter where you are, you will have access to arm, disarm, and more.
IP150 can be used with Paradox's SWAN Server and Insite Gold phone app, as well as NEWare and BabyWare software.
- HTTPS support for improving security
- Two I/Os on board; controlled via the web interface, triggering an email
- Easy installation; built-in clip for mounting in a metal box
- Report control panel events via IP to the Paradox IPR512 GPRS/IP Monitoring Receiver
- Control and monitor a control panel through an IP network (LAN/WAN/Internet)
- Compatible with Spectra SP series (V2.10 or higher), MG5000/MG5050 (V2.10 or higher) and EVO control panels
- Use NEware or Babyware to access your system through the Internet
- View live status of all zones and partitions (e.g., open/close, arm/disarm, troubles and alarms) via web browser
- Very low bandwidth consumption