The Paradox REM2 (formally MG-REM2) is a five button, 2-way remote control for Paradox systems. It allows the user to remotely arm and disarm the system, as well as activate PGM outputs. The REM2 features 2-way communication with Paradox systems which means it can transmit commands to the panel, as well as receiving confirmation and status information back from the panel. It is compatible with all current 2-way wireless Paradox systems including MG5000 / MG5050 and RTX3. REM2 is not compatible with the RX1.
- Supports StayD (version 2.0 or higher)
- System status memory: the REM2 will keep the last system status received from the control panel in memory. Momentarily press the info button to display the last system status - even when out of range. Used to confirm the last action you did on the system while away from the system.
- Built in transceiver (433 MHz)
- Displays system status using visual (LED) and auditory feedback
- Perform up to 6 different actions per remote control
- Compact, water resistant design
- Backlit buttons
- Wireless range in a typical residential environment: