Klein 85191 7-1/2-Inch Conduit-Fitting and Reaming Screwdriver.
- Hooded-blade design keeps tip from slipping out of screws, especially when tightening hard-to-reach conduit fittings; thicker hood is designed for rugged use.
- Overall length: 7-1/2-Inch, shank length: 2-1/2-Inch, shank tip width: 5/16-Inch
- Reams both the inside and outside of the conduit at the same time
- Longer cushion-grip handle provides comfort and more torque for reaming
- Replaceable reaming blade is now held in place with a 1/16-Inch hex socket set screw
- Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product